Residential Service Electrician
Residential Service Electrician Careers
Who Wouldn’t Want to Work Here?
MAINSTREAM Electric, Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing, A NATIONALLY RANKED TOP TEN RESIDENTIAL SERVICE WORKPLACE* and home service company, is looking for exceptional electricians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential electrical repair and installation.
Committed to excellence, MAINSTREAM has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons MAINSTREAM attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
- Positive work environment
- Regularly scheduled gatherings, dinners & company outings
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, 100% paid by the company for team members
- Incentive pay and rewarding competitions
- Retirement plan with company contributions
- Updated, well-maintained vehicles
- Professional facility, shop and warehouse
- Proactive measurement of customer satisfaction
- Exceptional customer reviews and ratings
- Lead referral process
- Automated processes and scheduled in-house training
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified industry coursework
- Company provided phone, iPad and uniforms
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Meet Washington &/or Idaho journeyman electrician licensing requirements
- Exceptional knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about our company culture and customer service.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Hours: flexible – as needed (44 hours per week is company average worked per week)
Compensation: $50,000 – $100,000+ based on experience and performance measures
*Read on about MAINSTREAM as a nationally ranked top ten residential service workplace: