Elite® Series XP14 Heat Pump
Efficient, quiet-performing heat pump
Here are some of the top features of the XP14:
- Efficiency rating of up to 16.00 SEER / 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
- Precision-engineered scroll compressor has a special compressor sound-dampening system that assures smooth, quiet operation.
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan delivers quiet operation.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.00 SEER and 9.50 HSPF — can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- High-efficiency outdoor coil — provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability — can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Sound levels as low as 71 dB — much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Dependable scroll compressor — provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet — heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design — allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant — provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
Publications XP14 Heat Pump Product Brochure