Plumbing Technician Careers
Who Wouldn’t Want to Work Here?
MAINSTREAM Electric, Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing, A NATIONALLY RANKED TOP TEN RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTOR WORKPLACE* and home service company, is looking for exceptional plumbing technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation.
Committed to excellence, MAINSTREAM has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons MAINSTREAM attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
- Positive work environment
- Regularly scheduled gatherings, dinners & company outings
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance, 100% paid by the company for team members
- Incentive pay and rewarding competitions
- Retirement plan with company contributions
- Updated, well-maintained vehicles
- Professional facility, shop and warehouse
- Proactive measurement of customer satisfaction
- Exceptional customer reviews and ratings
- Lead referral process
- Automated processes and scheduled in-house training
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified industry coursework
- Company provided phone, iPad and uniforms
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Meet Idaho or Washington plumbing licensing requirements
- Exceptional knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing and repair.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about our company culture and customer service.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
Hours: flexible – as needed
Compensation: $35,000 – $100,000+ based on experience and performance measures
*Read on about MAINSTREAM as a nationally ranked top ten residential contractor workplace: