The Role of Dispatcher at Mainstream Electric:
We’re looking for exceptional dispatchers to help us grow our profitable company. As a dispatcher, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
Job Requirements of our Dispatcher:
Proven track record in customer service.
Two years of experience in dispatching and scheduling.
Excellent Communication Skills.
Computer competent, a good typist and proficient with phone systems.
Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
Strong verbal and written communications.
Passionate about customer satisfaction.
Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Know the local area and be able to read map.
Responsibilities of Dispatch:
- Evaluate customer calls and assign the best technician to each service appointment.
- Maximizing efficiencies and prioritizing the most urgent calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuing proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to optimize efficiencies and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
- Pulling Permits, scheduling inspections and managing permit advisory.
- Briefing and debriefing calls.
- Managing regular change protocols of scheduling calls, booking calls and rescheduling.
Benefits to our employees:
Mainstream Electric offers its employee’s exceptional benefits because we respect hard work and dedication.
A comprehensive package of benefits:
- 100% premiums paid medical, dental and vision for the employee
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Matching
- Outstanding Pay
- On the Job Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- A Fun & Family Oriented Atmosphere