Customer Care Representative
The Role of a Customer Care Representative at Mainstream Electric:
We’re looking for exceptional Customer Care Representatives to help us grow our profitable company. As a Customer Care Representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements to Care for our customers:
Proven track record in customer service.
1 to 2 years of experience in hospitality, reception, service industry or call center atmosphere.
Computer competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
Strong verbal and written communications.
Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
Passionate about customer satisfaction and the role of being a call taker.
Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
Sales experience is desirable.
Responsibilities of our Customer Care Representatives:
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and practice outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
Benefits to our employees:
Mainstream Electric offers its employee’s exceptional benefits because we respect hard work and dedication.
A comprehensive package of benefits:
- 100% premiums paid medical, dental and vision for the employee
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Matching
- Outstanding Pay
- On the Job Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- A Fun & Family Oriented Atmosphere