Licensed 01 or 02 Journeyman Electrician in the State of Washington and/or Idaho
The Role at Mainstream Electric:
We foster an environment for positive, goal oriented people with a great outlook on life.
We are looking for exceptional technicians who can deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential and commercial electrical repair and installation. The ideal candidate will be motivated, and results driven.
As an Electrical Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure outstanding service. Our Technician’s diagnose and repair electrical issues and self- manage (run your own jobs). You will be encouraged and empowered to create your own financial success.
Job Requirements to be a part of our dynamic team:
Licensed 01 or 02 Journeyman Electrician in Washington State and/or Idaho Licensed Journeyman Electrician
Maintain current Washington State electrician’s license and/or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
Possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
Able to pass background check and random drug tests.
4 years of Residential/Commercial experience.
Must be able to read mechanical, electrical and related blueprints as well as work from drawings, verbal instructions or sketches.
Must possess a firm understanding of residential wiring of new and older homes.
Must physically be able to complete repairs and also have agility to perform in attics, crawl spaces, on ladders, scaffolds and roofs.
Possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Must have knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job application.
Ability to be highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
Must be and effective and presentable communicator.
Passionate about electrical work.
Engaging personality that blends well with fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
Responsibilities of our Technician:
- Assemble, install, test, repair, replace, equipment and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters and voltmeters to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
Benefits to our employees:
Mainstream Electric offers its employee’s exceptional benefits because we respect hard work and dedication.
A comprehensive package of benefits:
- 100% premiums paid medical, dental and vision for the employee
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Matching
- Outstanding Pay
- On the Job Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- A Fun & Family Oriented Atmosphere