HVAC Install Coordinator
We’re looking for an exceptional HVAC install coordinator who is extremely organized, accountable and can deliver world-class customer service.
As an HVAC install coordinator you will work as part of a dynamic team and you will exceed customer expectations by scheduling installation jobs and preparing the installers so they can accomplish the highest quality installations, every time. You are the glue that holds the installation department together.
By working closely with the lead installer and installation manager, you will help the team complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
The position will be based in our office.
- Professionally answering the phone in a polite, friendly manner.
- Calling customers to set up equipment installations
- Schedule and dispatch jobs for the installers and apprentices
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Make sure all equipment is ordered and ready for each job, adhering to quality checklist.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about ABC Company and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better at your job tomorrow than you are today.
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.